Who is eligible to participate in the Samsung Gear 360 Summer Offer?
Any US/DC resident who is at least 18 years of age who purchased and activated a new Galaxy S8 or Galaxy S8+ (includes Unlocked devices) between 5/25/17 and 6/19/17. No other Samsung devices are eligible for this promotion. Any unincorporated US territory, including Puerto Rico, is not eligible to participate in this promotion. See Terms and Conditions
for additional details.
I bought a different Samsung device. Am I eligible for this offer?
No, only the purchase of a new Samsung Galaxy S8 or Galaxy S8+ (includes Unlocked devices) qualifies.
Can I also register my purchase for another Samsung offer?
Yes, you can combine this offer with other carrier, retailer and Samsung offers. Subject to Terms and Conditions of other offers.
What will I receive with a new Samsung Galaxy S8 or Galaxy S8+ purchase in this offer?
Upon approval, you will receive a link to purchase a Gear 360 for $49 from samsung.com or the Shop Samsung app. Supplies are limited. Terms and Conditions
After I purchase my Gear 360, how long will it take to arrive?
Your Gear 360 will arrive in approximately 6-8 weeks after your order is completed.
How do I register my offer through the Shop Samsung app?
Purchase and activate a Samsung Galaxy S8 or Galaxy S8+ (includes Unlocked devices) between 5/25/17 - 6/19/17 and follow these steps:
- Download the Shop Samsung app on your Samsung Galaxy S8 or Galaxy S8+ (includes Unlocked devices).
- Click the "Discover" Tab > REGISTER NOW for the Samsung Gear 360 Summer Offer or click on the "Menu Icon" on top left > "My Promotions" > REGISTER NOW for the Samsung Gear 360 Summer Offer.
- Sign in with your Samsung Account, if you haven’t already.
- Click ALLOW if prompted to Allow Shop Samsung to access your contacts.
- Fill out the required information, and if prompted, upload receipt/proof of purchase and submit your registration by 11:59:59 PM ET on 6/26/17.
The Shop Samsung app asks for permission to make and manage phone calls. Why does Shop Samsung need access to this information?
Shop Samsung requires this Android permission to check your device IMEI for eligibility. Shop Samsung will not access your contacts or address book.
The Shop Samsung app asks for permission to access my contacts when I touch the Register Now button on the promotion. Why does Shop Samsung need access to this information?
Shop Samsung requires this Android permission to access your Samsung Account to log you in automatically. Shop Samsung will not access your contacts list and address book.
If I have more than one device to submit, how should I register for this offer?
You can register more than one device at a time online. Purchase and activate each Samsung Galaxy S8 or Galaxy S8+ (includes Unlocked devices) between 5/25/17 - 6/19/17, visit
, and follow these steps:
- Sign in to your existing Samsung account, create a new Samsung account or continue your registration as a guest. Fill in your registration information.
- Tell us your shipping address (no PO Boxes).
- If prompted, provide your Galaxy phone receipts/proof of purchase.
- Review and submit your registration by 11:59:59 PM ET on 6/26/17.
All registrations must meet the Official Terms and Conditions
requirements to be approved.
Can someone else register my offer claim on my behalf?
No, you must register your own offer claim. You may not have a third-party representative register on your behalf.
What kind of proof of purchase will I need to provide to register this offer?
If you’ve purchased and activated a Samsung Galaxy S8 or Galaxy S8+ (includes Unlocked devices) between 5/25/17 and 6/19/17, you may not need to provide any additional proof of purchase. If prompted to provide proof of purchase, you can use:
- In-Store Purchase: Save your register receipt.
- Online/Phone Purchase: If ordered online or over phone, please save email confirmation of purchase as well as the packing slip received with the device.
- If you do not have any proof of purchase, you will need to return to the carrier/seller store and request a proof of purchase that lists which device you purchased as well as its purchase date.
What happens if I purchased my Galaxy S8 or Galaxy S8+ on samsung.com?
Great news! Galaxy S8 and Galaxy S8+ devices purchased on samsung.com or Shop Samsung are eligible for the $49 Gear 360 offer. If you did not select your offer at checkout, please call 1-855-726-8721
for more information.
How do I redeem this offer if it was purchased on behalf of a business?
Business entities participating in this offer must complete the redemption process as noted above for each phone. All qualifying device IMEI numbers and Wi-Fi MAC addresses will need to be entered online.
Note that you cannot register more than one device at a time in the Shop Samsung app.
Can I register for more than one qualifying device from the Shop Samsung app?
Only one qualifying device can be registered at once in the app. If more than one device was purchased on the same receipt, you must register each device in the Shop Samsung app and will only need to provide a receipt if prompted.
Can I register a claim on each qualifying device using the same Samsung Account from the Shop Samsung app?
Yes, you can use the same Samsung Account to register a claim on each qualifying device in the app.
What information do I need when registering my claim?
You must have your qualifying device as well as the receipt in hand (if prompted) to fully complete the registration process.
If I am registering online, where can I find the IMEI number and Wi-Fi MAC address of the qualifying device?
You can find the IMEI number and Wi-Fi MAC address on your new Galaxy device by following the instructions:
- From the Home screen, touch Apps.
- Touch Settings.
- Scroll to and touch About phone.
- Touch Status and you will see your 14 or 15-digit IMEI number and Wi-Fi MAC Address.
On mobile phones, tap and hold the target text field to copy your IMEI and/or Wi-Fi MAC address.
For further details and instructions, click here
If I lost my receipt/proof of purchase to the qualifying device purchase, can I still enter if I have the IMEI number and Wi-Fi MAC address?
Yes, unless prompted, you are not required to provide a valid receipt/proof of purchase for participation in this offer if we can validate your purchase and activation of a qualifying device. In some cases, a receipt/proof of purchase may be required. If you do not have a receipt/proof of purchase, please see your retailer and request a new receipt listing your eligible Galaxy and the date you purchased it.
When is the latest I can enter my information to take advantage of this offer?
You will not be able to register for this offer after 11:59:59 PM ET on 6/26/17, and will no longer be eligible for the offer after that time.
What do I do if I get the error message “Invalid IMEI” when inputting the IMEI number and Wi-Fi Address?
Make sure you have not inverted any digits and that you follow the IMEI number/Wi-Fi MAC address format as prompted on the registration form and try again. Please note, the IMEI number will only contain numbers, the Wi-Fi MAC address will be alphanumeric (letters between A-F and numbers) and you may need to remove the “0x” from the HEX MEID at the beginning of the number before entering. If you continue to receive an invalid IMEI/HEX MEID message, your device may not qualify for this program. If you feel your device qualifies and that you are entering the IMEI and/or HEX MEID correctly, you can contact Samsung Customer Support at 1-866-888-5503
What happens if I am having problems with my claim registration in the app?
If you are unable to complete an offer claim form due to an error, contact Samsung Customer Support at 1-866-888-5503.
How can I check the status of my registration from the Shop Samsung app?
You can check your registration status in the app from Menu > My Promotions.
How can I check the status of my Gear 360 order in the Shop Samsung app?
- After you purchase your Gear 360 in the Shop Samsung app, you can check your order status by going to Menu > My Orders.
- Locate your Gear 360 order and tap on Order Details.
How can I check the status of my registration on samsung.com/us/promotions/360summer?
- Visit samsung.com/us/promotions/360summer
- Click on the link “Check Gift Status.”
- Enter the email address you used to register for the offer with and click SUBMIT. On the Check Gift Status page, look for the Samsung Gear 360 Summer Offer and you will see your current status. The status will display a check mark depending on if your registration has been received, accepted, processed or gift shipped and any gift tracking available.
- If you do not have a status associated with your email address, then you have not registered for the offer yet and should register first before coming back to check your status.
Please allow at least 48 hours after you register before checking your gift status. Any time there is a change to your status, you will receive an email notification.
How can I check the status of my Gear 360 order on samsung.com?
- After you purchase your Gear 360 on samsung.com, you can check your order status here
- Enter your order ID and the email address you used to place your order.
- Then, enter any of the following: Shipping Zip Code, Billing Zip Code or Phone Number.
- Click VIEW YOUR ORDER for the latest status.
What do I do if I registered my information, but I have not received an email or app confirmation within 24 hours?
- From the app, you can check your registration status from Menu > My Promotions or https://promos.samsungpromotions.com/info/checkstatus
- Check your Spam folder (emails will be sent by email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org).
- If there hasn’t been an update to your registration status within 48 hours, please contact Customer Support at 1-866-888-5503.
What do I do if I am rejected?
You will receive an email explaining why your claim registration was rejected along with the steps to resubmit. You cannot resubmit an offer claim form more than one (1) time. Resubmissions must be completed within 14 days from the end of the redemption period. If you do not receive this email, please contact Customer Support at 1-866-888-5503
What can I do if I receive a networking error when uploading my receipt in the Shop Samsung app?
Please note the maximum file size allowed is 12MB. Please check your file size and try uploading your receipt again.
Where should I go if I need to resubmit my claim?
If your claim has been rejected, you can resubmit your claim with receipt/proof of purchase from the link sent in the email you have received. You can check your registration status in the app from Menu > My Promotions or online at https://promos.samsungpromotions.com/info/checkstatus
. Resubmissions must be completed within 7 days from the end of the Redemption Period, or the Offer Claim will be forfeited.
What should I do if I’m taking a picture of my receipt but the picture comes out blurry?
Please try to take the picture in good lighting and ensure receipt/confirmation date and qualifying device name is clearly readable. Please note the maximum file size allowed is 12MB.
How long will it be before I can see a status update after registering for this offer?
Please allow at least 24 hours after registering for your gift status to be available in the app or online.
SEE MORE QUESTIONS
What other resources are available if I have questions that are not answered by this document?
You can get additional help by calling Samsung Customer Support at: 1-866-888-5503