Who is eligible to participate in the Samsung Do Bigger Things Offer?
Any US/DC resident who is at least 18 years of age who purchased a new Samsung Galaxy Note8 between 8/24/17 and 9/24/17. No other Samsung devices are eligible for this promotion. For additional details, see Terms and Conditions at the bottom of the page.
I bought a different Samsung device. Am I eligible for this offer?
No, only the purchase of a Samsung Galaxy Note8 qualifies.
Can I also register my purchase for another Samsung offer?
Yes, you can combine this offer with other carrier, retailer and Samsung offers.
What will I receive with a new Samsung Galaxy Note8 purchase in this offer?
Upon approval, you will be sent a free Gear 360 camera, or free 128GB memory card and Fast Wireless Charging Convertible. Supplies are limited. Terms and conditions apply.
When will my Gear 360 camera or 128GB memory card and Fast Wireless Charging Convertible arrive?
After your registration is approved, your chosen gift will ship in approximately 6 to 8 weeks.
How do I register using the Shop Samsung app?
- Download the Shop Samsung app on your Samsung Galaxy Note8.
- Tap the “Menu Icon” on top left > “My Promotions.”
- Tap ALLOW when prompted to allow Shop Samsung to access make and manage phone calls.
- Tap REGISTER NOW for the Samsung Do Bigger Things Offer.
- Tap OK when prompted to sign in to your Samsung Account to redeem the offer.
- Tap ALLOW when prompted to allow Shop Samsung to access your contacts.
- If you are not signed in to Samsung Account on your device, you will be prompted to sign in. Otherwise, you will be automatically signed in to your Samsung Account on the Shop Samsung app.
- Select your gift choice.
- Fill out the required information, and if prompted, upload receipt/proof of purchase by 11:59:59 PM ET on October 14, 2017.
How do I register if I purchased more than 5 phones?
- Go to samsungpromotions.com/register on your desktop computer.
- Complete questions and SIGN IN to your Samsung Account, if you have one, to pre-fill your address details, or you can select CONTINUE AS GUEST.
- Provide all registration information.
- Attach your receipt/proof of purchase.
- Copy and paste IMEIs into first column labeled “IMEI Address” and all Wi-Fi MAC addresses into second column labeled “Wi-Fi MAC Address” and click CONTINUE.
- Once all of your IMEIs are verified, you’ll be able to select which gifts you would like for each eligible device (one gift per eligible IMEI).
- Complete your registration by clicking SUBMIT REGISTRATION by 11:59:59 PM ET on October 14, 2017.
The Shop Samsung app asks me for permission to make and manage phone calls. Why does Shop Samsung need access to this information?
Shop Samsung requires this Android permission to check your device IMEI for eligibility. Shop Samsung will not access your contacts or address book.
The Shop Samsung app asks me for permission to access my contacts when I tap the Register Now button on the promotion. Why does Shop Samsung need access to this information?
Shop Samsung requires this Android permission to access your Samsung Account to log you in automatically. Shop Samsung will not access your contacts or address book.
Can someone else register my offer claim on my behalf?
No, you must register your own offer claim. Rules specify that you may not have a third-party representative register on your behalf.
What kind of proof of purchase will I need to provide to redeem this offer?
If you’ve purchased a Samsung Galaxy Note8 between 8/24/17 and 9/24/17 you may not need to provide any additional proof of purchase. If prompted to provide proof of purchase, you can use:
- In-Store Purchase: Save your register receipt.
- Online/Phone Purchase: If ordered online or over phone, please save email confirmation of purchase as well as the packing slip received with the device.
- If you do not have any proof of purchase, you will need to return to the carrier/seller store and request a proof of purchase that lists which device you purchased as well as its purchase date.
What happens if I purchased my Samsung Galaxy Note8 on Samsung.com or the Shop Samsung app?
Great news! Samsung Galaxy Note8 devices purchased on Samsung.com or Shop Samsung are eligible for this offer. You simply select your gift at checkout and do not need to register.
Can I register for more than one qualifying device?
Yes. For two to five devices, use the Shop Samsung App to register your first device and then click on REGISTER ANOTHER DEVICE on the Thank you confirmation page. For five or more devices, go to samsungpromotions.com/register
Can I register a claim on each qualifying device using the same Samsung Account?
Yes, you are able to use the same Samsung Account to register a claim on each qualifying device.
How do I redeem this offer if it was purchased on behalf of a business?
For two to five devices, use the Shop Samsung App to register your first device and then click on REGISTER ANOTHER DEVICE on the Thank you confirmation page. For five or more devices, go to samsungpromotions.com/register
What information do I need when registering my claim?
You must have your qualifying device(s) as well as the receipt(s) in hand (if prompted) to fully complete the registration process.
If I lost my receipt/proof of purchase to the qualifying device purchase, can I still participate in this offer?
If registering for the promotion via an eligible Samsung Galaxy Note8 device, you may not need a receipt/proof of purchase to participate. If prompted, you will need to provide proof of purchase. If you do not have a receipt/proof of purchase, please see your retailer and request a new receipt listing your eligible Samsung Galaxy Note8 and the date you purchased it.
Am I able to submit an Offer Claim Form if I purchased a Samsung Galaxy Note8 on Samsung.com or the Shop App, but opted out of selecting a gift at checkout?
Unfortunately, you will not be eligible to submit an Offer Claim Form in this case. Your gift must be selected at checkout to obtain your gift. For additional details, see Terms and Conditions at the bottom of the page.
When is the latest I can enter my information in the Shop Samsung app to take advantage of this offer?
You will not be able to register for this offer after 11:59:59 PM ET on October 14, 2017, and will no longer be eligible for the offer after that time.
What happens if I am having general problems with my claim registration?
Please contact Samsung Customer Support at 1-866-888-5503 for further assistance.
What do I do if I registered my information, but I have not received an email or app confirmation within 24 hours?
- From the app, you can check your registration status from Menu > My Promotions or online here. Check your Spam folder (emails will be sent by email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org).
- If there hasn’t been an update to your registration status within 48 hours, please contact Customer Support at 1-866-888-5503.
What do I do if I am rejected?
You will receive an email explaining why your claim registration was rejected along with the steps to resubmit. You cannot resubmit an offer claim form more than one (1) time. Resubmissions must be completed by October 21, 2017. If you do not receive this email, please contact Customer Support at 1-866-888-5503.
What can I do if I receive a networking error when uploading my receipt in the Shop Samsung app?
Please note the maximum file size allowed is 12MB. Please check your file size and try uploading your receipt again.
Where should I go if I need to resubmit my claim?
If your claim has been rejected, you can resubmit your claim with receipt/proof of purchase from the link sent in the email you have received. You can check your registration status in the app from Menu > My Promotions or online here
What should I do if I’m taking a picture of my receipt but the picture comes out blurry?
Please try to take the picture in good lighting and ensure receipt/confirmation date and qualifying device name are clearly readable. Please note the maximum file size allowed is 12MB.
How long will it be before I can see a status update after submitting a claim?
Please allow at least 24 hours after submitting for your registration status to be available using the email address you registered with for the offer.
SEE MORE QUESTIONS
What other resources are available if I have questions that are not answered by this document?
You can get additional help by calling Samsung Customer Support at: 1-866-888-5503.