Who is eligible to participate in the Samsung Fall 2016 Offer?
Any US resident who is at least 18 years of age who purchased a new Galaxy S7 edge or Galaxy S7 at Target between 10/30/16 and 11/13/16. No other Samsung devices are eligible for this promotion. See Terms and Conditions
for additional details.
How do I redeem my gift if I didn’t purchase my Galaxy at Target?
This free gift offer is only available for purchases made at Target between 10/30/16 and 11/13/16.
I bought a different Samsung device. Am I eligible for this offer?
No, only purchases of new Samsung Galaxy S7 edge or Galaxy S7 devices qualify.
Can I also submit my purchase for another Samsung Offer?
No, this offer may not be combined with or used in connection with any other Samsung offers, rebates or discounts.
What gift will I receive with a new Samsung Galaxy S7 edge or Galaxy S7 purchase in this offer?
You will receive a 256GB memory card (an estimated $249.99 value).
How do I redeem my gift?
If you purchased an eligible Galaxy at Target between 10/30/16 and 11/13/16, visit SamsungPromotions.com/Fall2016
between 11/04/16 and 11/21/16 and follow these steps:
Step 1: Claim your free gift
Step 2: Tell us where you’d like your gift to be shipped
Step 3: Provide proof of purchase of your Galaxy phone
Step 4: Review and confirm your submission
After your claim is approved, you will receive your gift within 12 weeks.
How do I redeem this offer if it was purchased on behalf of a business?
Business entities participating in this offer must complete the redemption process as noted above. All qualifying device IMEI numbers and Wi-Fi MAC addresses will need to be entered online. Only one hundred (100) qualifying devices can be submitted at once. If more than 100 devices were purchased on the same receipt, you must log back into the website and upload the same receipt and enter the remaining device IMEI numbers and Wi-Fi MAC addresses.
Can I submit for more than one qualifying device?
Yes. If you purchased more than one device in the same transaction, just upload the receipt and enter all device IMEI numbers and Wi-Fi MAC addresses at SamsungPromotions.com/Fall2016
. If you purchased more than one device in separate transactions, then you will need to submit the first receipt with the IMEI numbers and Wi-Fi MAC addresses for eligible devices listed on that receipt and then submit that claim. Then come back to the site, enter your email on the landing page, and submit the next receipt as well as the information for the devices listed on it.
What information do I need when submitting?
You must have the IMEI number and Wi-Fi MAC address from your purchased qualifying device as well as the receipt in hand in order to fully complete the submission process. Once you enter the qualifying device’s IMEI number and Wi-Fi MAC address and upload the receipt, follow the prompts and complete all required forms at SamsungPromotions.com/Fall2016
to complete your submission.
Where can I find the IMEI number and Wi-Fi MAC address of the qualifying device?
You can find the IMEI number and Wi-Fi MAC address on your new Galaxy device by following the instructions:
- From the Home screen, touch Apps.
- Touch Settings.
- Scroll to and touch About device or About phone. Note: It may be necessary to touch the SYSTEM tab and then touch About device.
- Touch Status and you will see your Wi-Fi Mac Address.
- Touch IMEI information to see your IMEI. Note: Some phones may show the IMEI number directly in the Status screen.
- Your 14 or 15-digit IMEI number will display, along with other IMEI data.
: On mobile phones, tap and hold the target text field to copy your IMEI and/or Wi-Fi MAC address.
For further details and instructions, click here
If I lost my receipt/proof of purchase to the qualifying device purchase, can I still enter if I have the IMEI number and Wi-Fi MAC address?
No, a valid receipt/proof of purchase is mandatory for participation in this offer. Please contact Target to request a new receipt listing your eligible Galaxy and the date you purchased it.
What happens if I do not submit my information online by end of day on November 21, 2016?
You will not be able to submit an offer claim form after 11:59:59 PM ET on 11/21/16 and will no longer be eligible for the offer after that time.
What do I do if I get the error message “Invalid IMEI” when inputting the IMEI number and Wi-Fi MAC Address?
Make sure you have not inverted any digits and that you follow the IMEI number/Wi-Fi MAC address format as prompted on the submission form and try again. Please note, the IMEI number will only contain numbers, the Wi-Fi MAC address will be alphanumeric (letters between A-F and numbers) and you may need to remove the “0x” from the HEX MEID at the beginning of the number before entering. If you continue to receive an invalid IMEI/HEX MEID message, your device may not qualify for this program. If you feel your device qualifies and that you are entering the IMEI and/or HEX MEID correctly, you can click on the “Start your appeal” button or wait 24 hours and try again. If still unsuccessful, contact Samsung Customer Service at 1-866-888-5503.
What happens if I am having problems submitting a claim?
If you are unable to complete an offer claim form due to an error, contact Samsung Customer Support at 1-866-888-5503.
How can I check the status of my gift claim?
After you receive your registration confirmation email, you may return to SamsungPromotions.com/Fall2016
and click on the link titled “Check Gift Status.” Follow the instructions to see the status. Please allow at least 10 business days after submitting an offer claim before checking the status.
What do I do if I submitted my information but I have not received an email confirmation in 5 business days?
- Check your Spam folder (emails will be sent by firstname.lastname@example.org).
- Review the submission status by following the instructions under “How can I check the status of my free gift?”
- If there hasn’t been an update to the submission status within 10 business days, please contact Customer Support at 1-866-888-5503.
What do I do if I am rejected?
You will receive an email explaining why your submission was rejected along with the steps to resubmit. You cannot resubmit an offer claim form more than two (2) times. Resubmissions must be completed within 14 days from the end of the redemption period. If you do not receive this email, please contact Customer Support at 1-866-888-5503
- Check to ensure that your receipt clearly lists an eligible retailer as outlined in the Terms and Conditions.
- When taking a picture of your receipt make sure to tap the screen to focus on your receipt before pressing the capture picture button. This will ensure you are not rejected for a blurry receipt image.
- Before you hit the submit button, check to ensure your receipt clearly shows on your screen and is the correct receipt for the promotion you are entering.
- Check to ensure that your purchase date is printed and clearly visible on your receipt and it falls within the purchase period as outlined in the Terms and Conditions.
- Check to ensure your purchase/service contract was made with a carrier as outlined in the Terms and Conditions.
- Check to ensure your phone purchase and model name is clearly listed on your receipt and that your model is eligible for the promotion as outlined in the Terms and Conditions.
- In order for our team to verify that you have made a purchase that is eligible to participate in this offer, your receipt image must clearly show that your device was purchased from an eligible retailer, as well as display the model of device that you have purchased, your purchase price and the transaction date.
SEE MORE QUESTIONS
What other resources are available if I have questions that are not answered by this document?
You can get additional help by calling Samsung Customer Support at: 1-866-888-5503