Who is eligible to participate in the Samsung February Memory Offer?
Any US/DC/PR/USVI resident who is at least 18 years of age who purchased a new Galaxy S7 edge, Galaxy S7, or Galaxy S7 active between 2/8/17 and 2/14/17. No other Samsung devices are eligible for this promotion. See Terms and Conditions
for additional details.
I bought a different Samsung device. Am I eligible for this offer?
No, only the purchase of a new Samsung Galaxy S7 edge, Galaxy S7, or Galaxy S7 active qualifies.
Can I also register my purchase for another Samsung Offer?
No, this offer may not be combined with or used in connection with any other Samsung offers, rebates or discounts.
What gift will I receive with a new Samsung Galaxy S7 edge, Galaxy S7, or Galaxy S7 active purchase in this offer?
You will receive a free Samsung 256GB memory card (an estimated $249.99 value). Supplies are limited. Terms and Conditions
How do I redeem my gift on SamsungPromotions.com?
Purchase a new Samsung Galaxy S7 edge, Galaxy S7, or Galaxy S7 active between 2/8/17 - 2/14/17, visit SamsungPromotions.com/FebruaryMemory
and follow these steps:
Step 1: Register for your free gift
Step 2: Tell us where you’d like your gift to be shipped
Step 3: Provide your Galaxy phone receipt
Step 4: Review and confirm your registration by 11:59:59PM ET on 2/21/17.
All registrations must meet the Official Terms and Conditions
requirements to be approved. Please allow 2 weeks for verification. Upon approval of your registration, your Samsung 256GB memory card will be mailed to you at the address you provided within 4 - 6 weeks.
How do I redeem my gift through the Shop Samsung app?
the Shop Samsung app on your Samsung Galaxy S7 edge, Galaxy S7, or Galaxy S7 active device, select this offer on ‘Discover’ tab, fill out the required information, and then upload receipt/proof of purchase by 11:59:59 PM ET on 2/21/17.
Can someone else register my gift claim on my behalf?
No, you must register your own gift claim. Rules specify that you may not have a third-party representative register your gift on your behalf.
What kind of proof of purchase will I need to provide to redeem this offer?
If you’ve purchased a new Samsung Galaxy S7 edge, Galaxy S7, or Galaxy S7 active, you’ll need a receipt showing that you purchased it between 2/8/17 and 2/14/17 as follows:
- In-Store Purchase: Save your register receipt.
- Online/Phone Purchase: If ordered online or over phone, please save email confirmation of purchase as well as the packing slip received with the device.
- If you do not have any proof of purchase, you will need to return to the carrier/seller store and request a proof of purchase that lists which device you purchased as well as its purchase date.
What happens if I purchased my Galaxy S7 edge, Galaxy S7, or Galaxy S7 active on Samsung.com?
Your purchase on Samsung.com made you eligible for a free Samsung 256GB memory card, which should have been added to your cart at the time of purchase. If you did not add your free gift to your cart during checkout, please call 1-855-726-8721 for more information. Remember, supplies are limited and may be exhausted.
How do I redeem this offer if it was purchased on behalf of a business?
Business entities participating in this offer must complete the redemption process as noted above. All qualifying device IMEI numbers and Wi-Fi MAC addresses will need to be entered online. Only one hundred (100) qualifying devices can be registered at once. If more than 100 devices were purchased on the same receipt, you must log back into the website and upload the same receipt and enter the remaining device IMEI numbers and Wi-Fi MAC addresses.
Can I register for more than one qualifying device?
Yes. If you purchased more than one device in the same transaction, just upload the receipt and enter all device IMEI numbers and Wi-Fi MAC addresses at SamsungPromotions.com/FebruaryMemory
. If you purchased more than one device in separate transactions, you will need to provide the first receipt with the IMEI numbers and Wi-Fi MAC addresses for eligible devices listed on that receipt and then register that claim. Then come back to the site, enter your email on the landing page, and provide the next receipt as well as the information for the devices listed on it.
What information do I need when registering my claim?
You must have the IMEI number and Wi-Fi MAC address from your purchased qualifying device as well as the receipt in hand to fully complete the registration process. Once you enter the qualifying device’s IMEI number and Wi-Fi MAC address and upload the receipt, follow the prompts, and complete all required information at SamsungPromotions.com/FebruaryMemory
to complete your registration.
Where can I find the IMEI number and Wi-Fi MAC address of the qualifying device?
You can find the IMEI number and Wi-Fi MAC address on your new Galaxy device by following the instructions:
- From the Home screen, touch Apps.
- Touch Settings.
- Scroll to and touch About device or About phone. Note: It may be necessary to touch the SYSTEM tab and then touch About device.
- Touch Status and you will see your Wi-Fi MAC Address.
- Touch IMEI information to see your IMEI. Note: Some phones may show the IMEI number directly in the Status screen.
- Your 14 or 15-digit IMEI number will display, along with other IMEI data.
- Note: On mobile phones, tap and hold the target text field to copy your IMEI and/or Wi-Fi MAC address.
For further details and instructions, click here
If I lost my receipt/proof of purchase to the qualifying device purchase, can I still enter if I have the IMEI number and Wi-Fi MAC address?
No, a valid receipt/proof of purchase is mandatory for participation in this offer. Please see your retailer and request a new receipt listing your eligible Galaxy and the date you purchased it.
When is the latest I can enter my information online to get my free gift?
You will not be able to register for this offer after 11:59:59 PM ET on 2/21/17 and will no longer be eligible for the offer after that time.
What do I do if I get the error message “Invalid IMEI” when inputting the IMEI number and Wi-Fi Address?
Make sure you have not inverted any digits and that you follow the IMEI number/Wi-Fi MAC address format as prompted on the registration form and try again. Please note, the IMEI number will only contain numbers, the Wi-Fi MAC address will be alphanumeric (letters between A-F and numbers) and you may need to remove the “0x” from the HEX MEID at the beginning of the number before entering. If you continue to receive an invalid IMEI/HEX MEID message, your device may not qualify for this program. If you feel your device qualifies and that you are entering the IMEI and/or HEX MEID correctly, you can click on the “Start your appeal” button or wait 24 hours and try again. If still unsuccessful, contact Samsung Customer Support at 1-800-SAMSUNG.
What happens if I am having problems with my claim registration?
If you are unable to complete an offer claim form due to an error, contact Samsung Customer Support at 1-800-SAMSUNG.
How can I check the status of my gift claim?
After you receive your registration confirmation email, you may return to SamsungPromotions.com/FebruaryMemory
and click on the link titled “Check Gift Status.” Follow the instructions to see the status. Please allow at least 48 hours after your claim registration before checking the status.
What do I do if I registered my information, but I have not received an email confirmation within 24 hours?
- Check your Spam folder (emails will be sent by email@example.com).
- Review your registration status by following the instructions under “How can I check the status of my free gift?”
- If there hasn’t been an update to your registration status within 48 hours, please contact Customer Support at 1-800-SAMSUNG.
What do I do if I am rejected?
You will receive an email explaining why your claim registration was rejected along with the steps to resubmit. You cannot resubmit an offer claim form more than two (2) times. Resubmissions must be completed within 14 days from the end of the redemption period. If you do not receive this email, please contact Customer Support at 1-800-SAMSUNG
- Check to ensure that your receipt clearly lists an eligible retailer as outlined in the Terms and Conditions.
- When taking a picture of your receipt make sure to tap the screen to focus on your receipt before pressing the capture picture button. This will ensure you are not rejected for a blurry receipt image.
- Before you hit the submit button, check to ensure your receipt clearly shows on your screen and is the correct receipt for the promotion you are entering.
- Check to ensure that your purchase date is printed and clearly visible on your receipt and it falls within the purchase period as outlined in the Terms and Conditions.
- Check to ensure your purchase/service contract was made with a carrier as outlined in the Terms and Conditions.
- Check to ensure your phone purchase and model name is clearly listed on your receipt and that your model is eligible for the promotion as outlined in the Terms and Conditions.
- In order for us to verify that you have made a purchase that is eligible to participate in this offer, your receipt image must clearly show that your device was purchased from an eligible retailer, as well as display the model of device that you have purchased, your purchase price and the transaction date.
SEE MORE QUESTIONS
What other resources are available if I have questions that are not answered by this document?
You can get additional help by calling Samsung Customer Support at: 1-800-SAMSUNG.