Am I eligible for this offer?
If you purchase one of the 30” wall ovens included on the list of eligible oven models between January 1, 2017 and June 30, 2017 and utilize a professional contractor or carpenter to perform any needed modifications to your existing cabinet cut-out, then you are eligible.
What is the offer?
Get up to $300 (awarded as a Visa® Reward Card) to cover the cost of professionally modifying the height and/or width of your cabinet cut-out when replacing an existing 30” wall oven of the same width and configuration. This card is issued by MetaBank®, Member FDIC, pursuant to license from Visa® U.S.A. Inc. MetaBank is not a sponsor of this offer.
When can I expect my Visa® Reward Card?
If your submission meets the Official Terms & Conditions
requirements you will be sent your check within approximately 6-8 weeks from approval of offer claim submission (please allow 4-6 weeks for review of your offer claim from the time of claim submission).
How do I redeem this offer?
- Purchase one of the 30” wall ovens included on the list of Eligible Oven Models above (a “Qualifying Oven”) between January 1 and June 30, 2017 and save your receipt.
- Record the model and serial numbers of the existing wall oven and the Qualifying Oven. Make sure you photograph your old oven (step 3) before uninstalling it to obtain the serial number.
- Photograph and print before and after shots of the existing wall oven and the newly installed Qualifying Oven. Both photographs must show the existing and new ovens installed in the wall, and both must show proof of dimension.
- Utilize a professional contractor or carpenter to perform any needed modifications to your existing cabinet cut-out, and get a receipt or invoice that includes the following information: (a) date of work performed; (b) name of person or entity performing work; (c) detailed description of work performed; and (d) separate line items for modification and installation costs, if applicable.
- Complete, sign and submit the Claim Form and all other required documentation described in steps 1 through 4 above. All required documentation must be mailed in an envelope to The Samsung Ready2Fit™ Guarantee, P.O. Box 251328, West Bloomfield, MI 48325 and received within 90 days of purchase. Required documentation includes:
- Copy of your sales receipt showing the purchase of the Qualifying Oven between January
1, 2017 and June 30, 2017.
- Proof of your delivery date.
- Before and after photographs showing 30” dimensions.
- Copy of receipt or invoice showing your professional modification costs.
- Model and serial numbers of the existing wall oven and Qualifying Oven.
Can I submit for more than one qualifying purchase?
No, there is a strict limit of one (1) reward per household.
I previously bought a qualifying product in one single transaction from a participating retailer, can I still participate in this offer?
No, only purchases between January 1, 2017 and June 30, 2017 are eligible for this offer.
I lost my receipt/proof of purchase to the qualifying built in oven; can I still participate?
No, a valid receipt/proof of purchase is mandatory for participation in this offer.
What happens if I don’t submit my information by September 28, 2017?
You will no longer be eligible for the offer.
What happens if I’m having problems submitting my claim?
If you are unable to complete an offer claim form due to an error, please contact Samsung Customer Support at 1-800-SAMSUNG.
How can I check the status of my claim?
After you receive your registration confirmation email, you may visit https://promos.samsungpromotions.com/info/checkstatus
to check your status. Follow the instructions to see your status. Please allow at least 24 hours after submitting your offer claim before checking the status of your submission.
I submitted my information but I haven’t gotten an email confirmation in 5 business days. What do I do?
- Please be sure to check your Spam folder (emails will be sent by email@example.com).
- If you still have not received an email, please take a look at your submission status by following the instructions under “How can I check the status of my submission?”
- If there hasn’t been an update to your status within 10 business days, please contact Customer Support at 1-800-SAMSUNG.
What is my course of action if I am rejected?
You will receive an email with why you were rejected and steps to resubmit. Resubmissions must be postmarked by September 18, 2017. If you don’t receive this email, please contact Customer Support at 1-800-SAMSUNG.
SEE MORE QUESTIONS
How do I get my Visa® Reward Card?
Visa® Reward Cards to be sent to approved participants at the address submitted when registering for the promotion within approximately 6 – 8 weeks after verification of offer claim form/receipt and compliance with these Terms and Conditions.