Am I eligible for this offer?
If you purchase one of the 30” Samsung built-in wall oven or 30” or 36” cooktops included on the list of eligible oven models between July 1, 2017 and December 31, 2017 and utilize a professional contractor or carpenter to perform any needed modifications to your existing cabinet cut-out or countertop that houses your existing wall oven or cooktop of the same width and configuration, then you are eligible. See Official Terms & Conditions for complete eligibility details.
What is the offer?
Get up to $300 (awarded as a Visa® Reward Card) to cover the cost of professionally modifying the height and/or width of your cabinet cut-out or countertop when replacing an existing 30” wall oven or 30” or 36” cooktop of the same width and configuration. This card is issued by MetaBank®, Member FDIC, pursuant to license from Visa® U.S.A. Inc. MetaBank is not a sponsor of this offer.
When can I expect my Visa® Reward Card?
If your submission meets the Official Terms & Conditions
requirements you will be sent your check within approximately 6-8 weeks from approval of offer claim submission (please allow 4-6 weeks for review of your offer claim from the time of claim submission).
How do I redeem this offer?
- Purchase one of the Qualifying Products included on the list of eligible models between July 1 and December, 31, 2017 and save your receipt. See Official Terms & Conditions for a list of eligible models.
- Record the model and serial numbers of the existing wall oven or cooktop and the Qualifying Product. Make sure you photograph your old oven or cooktop (step 3) before uninstalling it to obtain the serial number.
- Photograph and print before and after shots of the existing wall oven or cooktop and the newly installed Qualifying Product. Both photographs must show the existing and new ovens/cooktop installed, and both must show proof of dimension. For example, you can hold a measuring tape horizontally against the ovens in order to demonstrate that both are 30”.
- Utilize a professional contractor or carpenter to perform any needed modifications to your existing cabinet or countertop cut-out, and get a receipt or invoice that includes the following information: (a) date of work performed; (b) name of person or entity performing work; (c) detailed description of work performed; and (d) separate line items for modification and installation costs, if applicable.
- Visit samsungpromotions.com/ready2fit to receive and print a claim form.
- Complete, sign and submit the claim form and all other required documentation described in steps 1 through 4 above. All required documentation must be mailed in an envelope to The Samsung Ready2Fit™ Guarantee, P.O. Box 251328, West Bloomfield, MI 48325 and received within 90 days of purchase. Required documentation includes:
- Copy of your sales receipt showing the purchase of the Qualifying Product between July 1, 2017 and December 31, 2017.
- Proof of your delivery date.
- Before and after photographs showing accurate dimensions.
- Copy of receipt or invoice showing your professional modification costs.
- Model and serial numbers of the existing wall oven/cooktop and Qualifying Product.
Can I submit for more than one qualifying purchase?
No, there is a strict limit of one (1) reward per household.
I previously bought a qualifying product in one single transaction from a participating retailer, can I still participate in this offer?
No, only purchases between July 1, 2017 and December 31, 2017 are eligible for this offer.
I lost my receipt/proof of purchase to the qualifying built in oven; can I still participate?
No, a valid receipt/proof of purchase is mandatory for participation in this offer.
What happens if I don’t submit my information by March 31, 2018?
You will no longer be eligible for the offer.
What happens if I’m having problems submitting my claim?
If you are unable to complete an offer claim form due to an error, please contact Samsung Customer Support at 1-866-888-5503.
How can I check the status of my claim?
After you receive your registration confirmation email, you may visit https://promos.samsungpromotions.com/info/checkstatus
to check your status. Follow the instructions to see your status. Please allow at least 24 hours after submitting your offer claim before checking the status of your submission.
I submitted my information but I haven’t gotten an email confirmation in 5 business days. What do I do?
- Please be sure to check your Spam folder (emails will be sent by firstname.lastname@example.org).
- If you still have not received an email, please take a look at your submission status by following the instructions under “How can I check the status of my submission?”
- If there hasn’t been an update to your status within 10 business days, please contact Customer Support at 1-866-888-5503.
What is my course of action if I am rejected?
You will receive an email with why you were rejected and steps to resubmit. Resubmissions must be postmarked by March 15, 2018. If you don’t receive this email, please contact Customer Support at 1-866-888-5503.
SEE MORE QUESTIONS
How do I get my Visa® Reward Card?
Visa® Reward Cards to be sent to approved participants at the address submitted when registering for the promotion within approximately 6 – 8 weeks after verification of offer claim form/receipt and compliance with these Terms and Conditions.