Who is eligible to participate in the Samsung Tablet Suicide Squad Promotion?
Any eligible participant who purchased a new Samsung Galaxy Tab A (10.1 version only), Galaxy Tab S2, Galaxy View, or Galaxy TabPro S at any authorized distributor of Samsung products. Customers purchasing from Best Buy retail locations (including online) will be subject to terms and conditions outlined at promos.samsungpromotions.com/
suicidesquad/bestbuyrules and are not eligible to receive Fandango Promotional Codes through the Website (SamsungPromotions.com/SuicideSquad)
. No other Samsung devices are eligible for this promotion.
I bought a Samsung non-qualifying device. Am I eligible for this Offer?
No, only purchases of a new Samsung Galaxy Tab A (10.1 version only), Galaxy Tab S2, Galaxy View, or Galaxy TabPro S devices qualify.
Can I submit my purchase for another Samsung Offer?
No, this offer may not be combined with or used in connection with any other Samsung offers, rebates or discounts.
What gift will I receive with a new Samsung Galaxy Tab A (10.1 version only), Galaxy Tab S2, Galaxy View, or Galaxy TabPro S purchase in this Offer?
- A Fandango Promotional Code good towards the purchase of two (2) movie tickets to see the movie Suicide Squad (“ARV” of $26) and
- A promotional code redeemable for either: (a) one (1) digital download of the movie Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice on Google Play for qualifying Samsung Galaxy Tab A, Galaxy Tab S2, or Galaxy View purchases or (b) the right to stream the movie Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice on Google Play until 11/15/2016 for qualifying Galaxy TabPro S purchases.
How do I redeem my gift if I purchased from Best Buy?
- Purchase an eligible device (Samsung Galaxy Tab A [10.1 version only], Galaxy Tab S2, Galaxy View, or Galaxy TabPro S) between 7/15/16 and 8/20/16 and save your receipt.
- Follow the Fandango link provided on your receipt.
- Download your Suicide Squad movie tickets with the Fandango Promotional Code provided on your receipt.
See full Best Buy Terms and Conditions
for complete details and restrictions.
How do I redeem my gift if I purchased from a retailer other than Best Buy?
- Purchase an eligible device (Samsung Galaxy Tab A [10.1 version only], Galaxy Tab S2, Galaxy View, or Galaxy TabPro S) between 7/15/16 and 8/20/16 and do the following:
- In Store Purchase: Save your register receipt.
- Online/Phone Purchase: If ordered online or over phone, please save email confirmation of purchase as well as the packing slip received with the device.
- If you do not have any proof of purchase, you will need to return to the retailer store and request a proof of purchase that lists which device you purchased as well as purchase date.
- Go to the Offer claim website: SamsungPromotions.com/SuicideSquad, fill out the required information and upload receipt/proof of purchase.
- After your online submission is validated you will receive an email with promotional codes to download your gift items in approximately 4 – 6 weeks. All submissions must meet the Official Terms and Conditions requirements to be approved.
How do I claim my Suicide Squad movie tickets after I receive confirmation that my offer claim is approved and I receive an email with the Fandango Promotional Code?
- Visit Fandango at Fandango.com/promo/SuicideSquad or via the Fandango mobile app.
- Select your date, theater, time, and ticket quantity for “Suicide Squad.”
- Log in to your Fandango account or enter your email address for guest checkout.
- Click “Promo Code,” enter your code and click “Apply.”
- Complete your purchase and decide how you want to pick up your ticket(s).
Each Fandango Promotional Code may only be used once. You must redeem this code by November 15, 2016, or until Suicide Squad is no longer in theaters (whichever occurs first), or it will expire.
How do I claim my Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice download after I receive confirmation that my offer claim is approved and I receive an email with the Google Play Code?
- Go to play.google.com/redeem.
- Sign in using any Google account (e.g., Gmail or YouTube).
- Enter the code provided in your email and click “REDEEM.”
- A prompt will appear showing you the “Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice” title; click “CONTINUE.”
- A final prompt will appear showing a $0.00 charge; click “CONFIRM” to add your free download to your Google Play library.
Additional restrictions may apply. The Google Play promotional code must be used on Google Play by 11/15/16. The Google Play promotional code is not reloadable and has no cash value. See the Google Play Content Promotion Terms at https://play.google.com/
and Google Play Terms at https://play.google.com/
for more information.
Can I submit for more than one qualifying device?
Yes. If you purchased more than one device in the same transaction, just upload the receipt and enter all Serial Numbers of the devices at SamsungPromotions.com/SuicideSquad
. If you purchased more than one device in separate transactions, then you will need to submit the first receipt with the qualifying devices’ information listed on that receipt and then submit that claim. Then come back to the site, enter your email on the Landing page, and submit the next receipt and its qualifying devices’ information.
What information do I need when submitting?
You must have the Serial Number from your purchased qualifying device as well as the receipt in hand in order to fully complete the submission process. Once you enter the qualifying device’s Serial Number and upload the receipt, follow the prompts and complete all required forms on SamsungPromotions.com/SuicideSquad
to complete your submission.
Where can I find the Serial Number of the qualifying device?
You can find the Serial Number for your new tablet on the black and white tag/label on the outside of the box. Your 10-character Serial Number will be located on the bottom of the tag/label and will typically have the descriptor “Serial No.”
If I lost my receipt/proof of purchase to the qualifying device purchase, can I still enter if I have the Serial Number?
No, a valid receipt/proof of purchase is mandatory for participation in this Offer.
What happens if I do not submit my information online by September 4, 2016 at 11:59:59 PM ET?
You will not be able to submit an offer claim form after 11:59:59 PM ET on 9/4/16 and will no longer be eligible for the Offer.
What happens if I am having problems submitting a claim?
If you are unable to complete an Offer Claim Form due to an error, contact Samsung Customer Support at 1-800-SAMSUNG.
How can I check the status of my claim?
After you receive your registration confirmation email, you may return to SamsungPromotions.com/SuicideSquad
and click on the link titled “Check Submission Status.” Follow the instructions to see the status. Please allow at least 10 business days after submitting an offer claim before checking the status.
What do I do if I submitted my information but I have not received an email confirmation in 5 business days?
- Check your Spam folder (emails will be sent by firstname.lastname@example.org).
- Review the submission status by following the instructions under “How can I check the status of my submission?”
- If there hasn’t been an update to the submission status within 10 business days, please contact Customer Support at 1-800-SAMSUNG.
SEE MORE QUESTIONS
What do I do if my office claim form submission is rejected?
You will receive an email stating why your submission was rejected and steps to resubmit. You will not be allowed to resubmit an Offer Claim Form more than two (2) times. Resubmissions must be completed within 14 days from the end of the Redemption Period. If you do not receive this email, please contact Customer Support at 1-800-SAMSUNG
- When taking a picture of your receipt make sure to tap the screen to focus on your receipt before pressing the capture picture button. This will ensure you are not rejected for a blurry receipt image.
- Before you hit the submit button, check to ensure your receipt clearly shows on your screen and is the correct receipt for the Offer you are entering.
- Check to ensure that your purchase date is printed and clearly visible on your receipt and it falls within the purchase period as outlined in the Terms and Conditions.
- Check to ensure your phone purchase and model name is clearly listed on your receipt and that your model is eligible for the promotion as outlined in the Terms and Conditions.
- In order for our team to verify that you have made a purchase that is eligible to participate in this Offer, your receipt image must clearly show that your device was purchased from an eligible retailer, as well as display the model of device that you have purchased, your purchase price and the transaction date.