Do I have an eligible purchase?
If you purchased a Samsung Galaxy Tab E Lite from a participating Walmart retailer location on a device payment plan, 2 year contract plan, or outright purchase at full retail price between November 20, 2016 and December 31, 2016, then you have an eligible purchase.
What is the offer?
Get a $10 Google Play credit.
When can I expect my Google Play credit?
If your submission meets the Official Terms & Conditions
requirements you will be sent your Google Play credit via email within approximately 4-6 weeks from approval and verification of your Offer claim submission (please allow 4-6 weeks for review of your offer claim from the time of claim submission).
When does my Google Play credit need to be used by?
You must add the Google Play credit to a Google Payments account by May 31, 2017.Once added, your credit must be used on Google Play by May 31, 2018.
How do I redeem this offer?
- Purchase any new Samsung Galaxy Tab E Lite from a participating Walmart retailer location on a device payment plan, 2 year contract plan, or outright purchase at full retail price between November 20, 2016 and December 31, 2016.
- Save your receipt/proof of purchase:
- If you do not have any proof of purchase, please go back to the retailer and request a proof of purchase that lists which items you purchased as well as purchase date.
- Go to https://samsungpromotions.com/tabelite and fill out the required forms and upload your receipt/proof of purchase online on or before 11:59:59 PM ET on February 28, 2017.
- If your submission meets the Official Terms and Conditions requirements you will be sent your Google Play credit within approximately 4-6 weeks from approval and verification of your Offer claim submission via email (please allow 4-6 weeks for review of your Offer claim submission from time of claim submission).
- To redeem Google Play credit, a Participant must visit play.google.com/redeem and follow the instructions to redeem the credit. You must add the Google Play credit to a Google Payments account by May 31, 2017. After Google Play credit is added to Google Payments account, it is valid until May 31, 2018.
Can I submit for more than one qualifying purchase?
Yes, there is a limit of one (1) Google Play credit type per Qualifying Purchase.
I bought the Samsung Galaxy Tab E Lite from a non-participating Walmart and/or retailer, am I eligible for this Offer?
No, only purchases from a participating Walmart retailer are eligible for this offer.
I previously bought a qualifying product in one single transaction from a participating retailer, can I still participate in this Offer?
No, only items purchased between 11/20/16 - 12/31/16 are eligible for this Offer.
What information do I need to submit?
You must have your receipt in hand to fully complete the submission process. Once you have receipt, follow the prompts and complete all required forms on https://samsungpromotions.com/tabelite
to complete your submission.
Can I submit for more than one qualifying device?
Yes. If you purchased more than one device in the same transaction, just upload the receipt and enter
all Serial Numbers of the devices at SamsungPromotions.com/tabelite
. If you purchased more than
one device in separate transactions, then you will need to submit the first receipt with the qualifying
devices’ information listed on that receipt and then submit that claim. Then come back to the site,
enter your email on the Landing page, and submit the next receipt and its qualifying devices’
Where do I find serial numbers on my tablet?
You can find the Serial Number for your new tablet on the black and white tag/label on the outside of the box. Your 10-character Serial Number will be located on the bottom of the tag/label and will typically have the descriptor "Serial No."
Where do I find Wi-Fi Mac address on my tablet?
- Click on the App tray
- Click the "Settings" App
- Scroll all the way down in settings menu and click "About Device"
- Click "Status"
- The screen will then display the WI-FI MAC address and Serial Number
I lost my receipt/proof of purchase to the qualifying home appliance purchase; can I still participate?
No, a valid receipt/proof of purchase is mandatory for participation in this Offer.
What happens if I don’t submit my information online by February 28, 2017?
You will no longer be eligible for the Offer.
What do I do if I get the error message "Invalid Serial Number/Invalid Model Number" when inputting my serial number for my tablet?
Please make sure that you have entered all 10 digits.
What happens if I’m having problems submitting my claim?
If you are unable to complete an Offer Claim Form due to an error, please contact Samsung Customer Support at 1-800-SAMSUNG.
How can I check the status of my claim?
After you receive your registration confirmation email, you may visit https://promos.samsungpromotions.com/
to check your status. Follow the instructions to see your status. Please allow at least 24 hours after submitting your offer claim before checking the status of your submission.
I submitted my information but I haven’t gotten an email confirmation in 5 business days. What do I do?
- Please be sure to check your Spam folder (emails will be sent by firstname.lastname@example.org)
- If you still have not received an email, please take a look at your submission status by following the instructions under "How can I check the status of my submission?"
- If there hasn’t been an update to your status within 10 business days, please contact Customer Support at 1-800-SAMSUNG.
What is my course of action if I am rejected?
You will receive an email with why you were rejected and steps to resubmit. Resubmissions must be completed before 11:59:59 PM ET on March 14, 2017. If you don’t receive this email, please contact Customer Support at 1-800-SAMSUNG.
SEE MORE QUESTIONS
How do I redeem my Google Play credit?
Using the Google Play Store App
Using your computer
- Open the Google Play Store app
- Touch the Menu icon>Redeem
- Enter your code
When ready to make a purchase on Google Play
- Go to play.google.com/redeem.
- Enter your code
- During the checkout process on your computer or device, select the down arrow>Redeem
- Enter your code
- Follow the on-screen instructions.