Do I have an eligible purchase?
If you purchased a Samsung Galaxy Tab S3 from a participating retail location, on a device payment plan or outright purchase at full retail price, between June 23, 2017 and June 30, 2019, then you have an eligible purchase.
What is the offer?
Get a $20 Google Play credit.
When can I expect my Google Play credit?
If your submission meets the Official Terms & Conditions
requirements you will be sent your Google Play credit via email within approximately 4-6 weeks from approval and verification of your Offer claim submission (please allow 4-6 weeks for review of your offer claim from the time of claim submission).
When does my Google Play credit need to be used by?
You must add the Google Play credit to a Google Payments account within sixty (60) days of receipt but no later than December 31, 2019. Once added, your credit must be used on Google Play within one (1) year of inputting the code but no later than December 31, 2020.
How do I redeem this offer?
- Enter the requested information on the official Offer Claim Form, which includes, but is not limited to: Participant’s full name (no initials), complete mailing address (no P.O. Boxes), valid e-mail address, a contact mobile telephone number, and confirmation that he/she is at least 18 years of age. Participants will not be allowed to change their mailing address or e-mail address. Note: Participants full name on the official Offer Claim Form must match the name on the valid original Qualifying Purchase receipt submitted.
- Enter the date of the Qualifying Purchase.
- Enter the serial number of the Qualifying Purchase.
- Enter the Wi-Fi MAC address of the Qualifying Purchase.
- Submit his/her original register receipt on the Website documenting the Qualifying Purchase by following the on-screen prompts to upload a photograph of the original register receipt showing the Qualifying Purchase. It is recommended that Participant first print his/her complete name on the original register receipt, sign and date the receipt, and circle the Qualifying Purchase on the receipt before uploading the receipt. The file must be in .JPEG, .JPG, or .GIF format and may not exceed 8 MB.
Can I submit for more than one qualifying purchase?
Yes, there is a limit of one (1) Google Play credit type per Qualifying Purchase.
I bought the Samsung Galaxy Tab S3 from a non-participating retailer, am I eligible for this Offer?
No, only purchases from a participating retailer are eligible for this offer.
I previously bought a qualifying product in one single transaction from a participating retailer, can I still participate in this Offer?
No, only items purchased between 6/23/17 - 6/30/19 are eligible for this Offer.
What information do I need to submit?
You must have your receipt in hand to fully complete the submission process. Once you have receipt, follow the prompts and complete all required forms on https://samsungpromotions.com/tabs3
to complete your submission.
Can I submit for more than one qualifying device?
Yes. If you purchased more than one device in the same transaction, just upload the receipt and enter all Serial Numbers of the devices at https://samsungpromotions.com/tabs3
. If you purchased more than one device in separate transactions, then you will need to submit the first receipt with the qualifying devices' information listed on that receipt and then submit that claim. Then come back to the site, enter your email on the Landing page, and submit the next receipt and its qualifying devices' information.
Where do I find serial numbers on my tablet?
You can find the Serial Number for your new tablet on the black and white tag/label on the outside of the box. Your 11-character Serial Number will be located on the bottom of the tag/label and will typically have the descriptor "Serial No."
Where do I find Wi-Fi Mac address on my tablet?
- Click on the App tray
- Click the "Settings" App
- Scroll all the way down in settings menu and click "About Device"
- Click "Status"
- The screen will then display the WI-FI MAC address and Serial Number
I lost my receipt/proof of purchase to the qualifying tablet; can I still participate?
No, a valid receipt/proof of purchase is mandatory for participation in this Offer.
What happens if I don't submit my information online by August 31, 2019?
You will no longer be eligible for the Offer.
What do I do if I get the error message "Invalid Serial Number/Invalid Model Number" when inputting my serial number for my tablet?
Please make sure that you have entered all 11 digits.
What happens if I’m having problems submitting my claim?
If you are unable to complete an Offer Claim Form due to an error, please contact Samsung Customer Support at 1-866-888-5503.
How can I check the status of my claim?
After you receive your registration confirmation email, you may visit https://promos.samsungpromotions.com/info/checkstatus
to check your status. Follow the instructions to see your status. Please allow at least 24 hours after submitting your offer claim before checking the status of your submission.
I submitted my information but I haven’t gotten an email confirmation in 5 business days. What do I do?
- Please be sure to check your Spam folder (emails will be sent by email@example.com).
- If you still have not received an email, please take a look at your submission status by following the instructions under "How can I check the status of my submission?"
- If there hasn’t been an update to your status within 10 business days, please contact Customer Support at 1-866-888-5503.
What is my course of action if I am rejected?
You will receive an email with why you were rejected and steps to resubmit. Resubmissions must be completed before 11:59:59 PM ET on September 30, 2019. If you don't receive this email, please contact Customer Support at 1-866-888-5503.
SEE MORE QUESTIONS
How do I redeem my Google Play credit?
Using the Google Play Store App
Using your computer
- Open the Google Play Store app
- Touch the Menu icon > Redeem
- Enter your code
When ready to make a purchase on Google Play
- Go to play.google.com/redeem.
- Enter your code
- During the checkout process on your computer or device, select the down arrow > Redeem
- Enter your code
- Follow the on-screen instructions.