Samsung Ready2Fit™ Guarantee Offer
Frequently Asked Questions
If your new Samsung 30" built-in wall oven or 30" or 36" cooktop doesn't fit the cabinet cut-out or countertop that houses your existing wall oven or cooktop of the same width and configuration, you'll receive up to $300 as a Mastercard® Prepaid Card toward a professional cabinet retrofit.*
Valid Purchase Dates: 1/1/2020 - 12/31/2020
Am I eligible for this offer?
What is the offer?
Eligible Oven and Cooktop Models
- 30" Single Wall Ovens (receive up to $300):
- 30" Double Wall Ovens (receive up to $300):
- Electric (receive up to $100):
- Induction Cooktops (receive up to $100):
- Gas Cooktops (receive up to $100):
When can I expect my Reward Card?
How do I redeem this offer?
- Purchase one of the Qualifying Products included on the list of eligible models above between January 1, 2020 and December 31, 2020 and save your receipt.
- Record the model and serial numbers of the existing wall oven or cooktop and the Qualifying Product. Make sure you photograph your old oven or cooktop (step 3) before uninstalling it to obtain the serial number.
- Photograph and print before and after shots of the existing wall oven or cooktop and the newly installed Qualifying Product. Both photographs must show the existing and new ovens/cooktop installed, and both must show proof of dimension. For example, you can hold a measuring tape horizontally against the ovens in order to demonstrate that both are 30”.
- Utilize a professional contractor or carpenter to perform any needed modifications to your existing cabinet or countertop cut-out, and get a receipt or invoice that includes the following information: (a) date of work performed; (b) name of person or entity performing work; (c) detailed description of work performed; and (d) separate line items for modification and installation costs, if applicable.
- Visit promos.samsungpromotions.com/ready2fit to receive and print a claim form.
- Complete, sign and submit the claim form and all other required documentation described in steps 1 through 4 above. All required documentation must be mailed in an envelope to The Samsung Ready2Fit™ Guarantee, P.O. Box 251328, West Bloomfield, MI 48325 and received within 90 days of purchase. Required documentation includes:
- Copy of your sales receipt showing the purchase of the Qualifying Product between January 1, 2020 and December 31, 2020.
- Proof of your delivery date.
- Before and after photographs showing accurate dimensions.
- Copy of receipt or invoice showing your professional modification costs.
- Model and serial numbers of the existing wall oven/cooktop and Qualifying Product.
Can I submit for more than one qualifying purchase?
I previously bought a qualifying product in one single transaction from a participating retailer, can I still participate in this offer?
I lost my receipt/proof of purchase to the qualifying built in oven; can I still participate?
What happens if I don’t submit my information within 90 days of purchase?
What happens if I’m having problems submitting my claim?
How can I check the status of my claim?
I submitted my information but I haven’t gotten an email confirmation in 5 business days. What do I do?
- Please be sure to check your Spam folder (emails will be sent by firstname.lastname@example.org).
- If you still have not received an email, please take a look at your submission status by following the instructions under “How can I check the status of my submission?”
- If there hasn’t been an update to your status within 10 business days, please contact Customer Support at 1-800-SAMSUNG.