Samsung 2019 Google Play Offer
Frequently Asked Questions
Get $50 credit on Google Play Movies & TV when you purchase a Samsung Q6D or Q7D from a participating retailer. Buy or rent the newest movies and shows on Google Play Movies & TV way before they hit DVD ― plus all your old favorites, too.*
Valid Purchase Dates: 3/15/2019 - 10/31/2020
Do I have an eligible purchase?
What is the Offer?
When can I expect my Google Play digital gift card?
How do I redeem this Offer?
- Purchase a qualifying Samsung Q7D or Q6D (qualifying models: QN85Q7DRAFXZA, QN82Q7DRAFXZA, QN75Q7DRAFXZA, QN65Q7DRAFXZA, QN55Q7DRAFXZA, QN49Q7DRAFXZA, QN82Q6DRAFXZA, QN75Q6DRAFXZA, QN65Q6DRAFXZA, QN55Q6DRAFXZA, QN49Q6DRAFXZA, QN43Q6DRAFXZA) at full retail price between 3/15/2019 and 10/31/2020, from a participating BJ’s Wholesale, Costco, or Sam’s Club and save your receipt.
- Visit https://promos.samsungpromotions.com/MemberValue (“Website”) to access the online registration form.
- Between April 1, 2019 and December 31, 2020 complete and submit the Offer registration form by following the on-screen prompts to provide the required information including but not limited to: participant’s full name (no initials), complete mailing address (no P.O. Boxes), valid email address and telephone number. Participants will not be allowed to change their mailing address or email address after submitting.
- Provide date of Qualifying Purchase, TV Model & Serial Number and upload a photograph of the original register receipt(s) showing the Qualifying Purchase by December 31, 2020. The files must be in .JPEG, .JPG, .PDF, .PNG, or GIF format and may not exceed 12MB.
Can I submit for more than one qualifying purchase?
I bought the Samsung Q7D or Q6D from a non-participating retailer, am I eligible for this Offer?
I previously bought a qualifying product from a participating retailer, can I still participate in this Offer?
What information do I need to submit?
Where do I find serial numbers on my TV?
I lost my receipt/proof of purchase for the Samsung Q7D or Q6D purchase; can I still participate?
What happens if I don’t submit my information online by December 31, 2020?
What happens if I’m having problems submitting my claim?
How can I check the status of my claim?
I submitted my information but I haven’t gotten an email confirmation in 5 business days. What do I do?
- Please be sure to check your Spam folder (emails will be sent by firstname.lastname@example.org)
- If you still have not received an email, please take a look at your submission status by following the instructions under “How can I check the status of my submission?”
- If there hasn’t been an update to your status within 10 business days, please contact Customer Support at 1-866-888-5503.