Samsung Galaxy Tab S3 Google Play Offer
Frequently Asked Questions
Get a Bonus $20 Google Play credit when you purchase a Samsung Galaxy Tab S3 from a participating retailer (after submitting valid Offer Claim Form and receipt).*
Valid Purchase Dates: 6/23/2017 - 6/30/2019
Do I have an eligible purchase?
What is the offer?
When can I expect my Google Play credit?
When does my Google Play credit need to be used by?
How do I redeem this offer?
- Enter the requested information on the official Offer Claim Form, which includes, but is not limited to: Participant’s full name (no initials), complete mailing address (no P.O. Boxes), valid e-mail address, a contact mobile telephone number, and confirmation that he/she is at least 18 years of age. Participants will not be allowed to change their mailing address or e-mail address. Note: Participants full name on the official Offer Claim Form must match the name on the valid original Qualifying Purchase receipt submitted.
- Enter the date of the Qualifying Purchase.
- Enter the serial number of the Qualifying Purchase.
- Enter the Wi-Fi MAC address of the Qualifying Purchase.
- Submit his/her original register receipt on the Website documenting the Qualifying Purchase by following the on-screen prompts to upload a photograph of the original register receipt showing the Qualifying Purchase. It is recommended that Participant first print his/her complete name on the original register receipt, sign and date the receipt, and circle the Qualifying Purchase on the receipt before uploading the receipt. The file must be in .JPEG, .JPG, or .GIF format and may not exceed 8 MB.
Can I submit for more than one qualifying purchase?
I bought the Samsung Galaxy Tab S3 from a non-participating retailer, am I eligible for this Offer?
I previously bought a qualifying product in one single transaction from a participating retailer, can I still participate in this Offer?
What information do I need to submit?
Can I submit for more than one qualifying device?
Where do I find serial numbers on my tablet?
Where do I find Wi-Fi Mac address on my tablet?
- Click on the App tray
- Click the "Settings" App
- Scroll all the way down in settings menu and click "About Device"
- Click "Status"
- The screen will then display the WI-FI MAC address and Serial Number
I lost my receipt/proof of purchase to the qualifying tablet; can I still participate?
What happens if I don't submit my information online by August 31, 2019?
What do I do if I get the error message "Invalid Serial Number/Invalid Model Number" when inputting my serial number for my tablet?
What happens if I’m having problems submitting my claim?
How can I check the status of my claim?
I submitted my information but I haven’t gotten an email confirmation in 5 business days. What do I do?
- Please be sure to check your Spam folder (emails will be sent by email@example.com).
- If you still have not received an email, please take a look at your submission status by following the instructions under "How can I check the status of my submission?"
- If there hasn’t been an update to your status within 10 business days, please contact Customer Support at 1-866-888-5503.
What is my course of action if I am rejected?
How do I redeem my Google Play credit?
- Open the Google Play Store app
- Touch the Menu icon > Redeem
- Enter your code
- Go to play.google.com/redeem.
- Enter your code
- During the checkout process on your computer or device, select the down arrow > Redeem
- Enter your code
- Follow the on-screen instructions.