Samsung Turn Up Your Play Offer
Frequently Asked Questions
Pre-order a Galaxy Note9 from 8/10 - 8/23 and choose AKG noise cancelling headphones or the unique Fortnite Galaxy skin with 15,000 V-bucks, for free—or both for $99.*
*With valid offer claim. Supplies are limited. Terms and conditions apply.
Valid Pre-Order Dates: 8/10/2018 - 8/23/2018
Valid Registration Dates: 8/20/2018 - 10/4/2018
Resubmission Deadline: 10/11/2018
Who is eligible to participate in the Samsung Turn Up Your Play Offer?
I bought a different Samsung device. Am I eligible for this offer?
Can I also register my purchase for another Samsung offer?
What will I receive with a new Samsung Galaxy Note9 purchase in this offer?
Upon approval, your new AKG noise cancelling headphones will be sent to the address you registered with in approximately 6 to 8 weeks.
If you selected the Game Bundle:
Upon approval, your Fortnite Galaxy Skin and 15,000 V-bucks will be sent digitally to the email address you registered with.
If you selected the $99 bundle with AKG noise cancelling headphones and Game Bundle:
Upon approval, tap BUY NOW on the Thank You confirmation page to purchase your new AKG noise cancelling headphones and your Fortnite Galaxy skin with 15,000 V-bucks, together. You should purchase immediately as quantities are limited. After your purchase is complete, your AKG headphones will be mailed to the address you registered with in approximately 2 weeks. Your Game Bundle will be sent digitally to the email address you registered with in 24-48 hours.
Supplies are limited. Terms and Conditions apply.
If I live in Puerto Rico or the US Virgin Islands, what gifts do I qualify for?
How do I register using the Shop Samsung app?
- Download and install the Shop Samsung app on your Samsung Galaxy Note9 device from the Google Play store and install the app.
- Open the Shop Samsung app, tap the “Menu Icon” on top left > select “My Inbox” > Turn Up Your Play offer.
- Tap SEE IF I’M ELIGIBLE to get started.
- Tap ALLOW when prompted to allow Shop Samsung to make and manage phone calls.
- Tap ALLOW when prompted to allow Shop Samsung to access your contacts.
- Tap REGISTER NOW for the Samsung Turn Up Your Play Offer.
- Tap OK when prompted to sign in to your Samsung Account to redeem the offer.
- Fill out the required information, and if prompted, upload receipt/proof of pre-order, which can include, but is not limited to, a pre-order confirmation email, receipt or packing slip by 11:59:59 PM ET on October 4, 2018.
How do I register if I purchased more than 5 phones?
The Shop Samsung app asks me for permission to make and manage phone calls. Why does Shop Samsung need access to this information?
The Shop Samsung app asks me for permission to access my contacts when I tap the Register Now button on the promotion. Why does Shop Samsung need access to this information?
Can someone else register my offer claim on my behalf?
What kind of proof of purchase will I need to provide to redeem this offer?
- In-Store Purchase: Save your receipt/proof of pre-order.
- Online/Phone Purchase: If pre-ordered online or over phone, please save your email confirmation.
- If you do not have any proof of pre-order, you will need to return to the carrier/seller store and request a receipt/proof of pre-order with the eligible Galaxy Note9 as well as its pre-order date listed.
I pre-ordered my Galaxy Note9 on Samsung.com or Shop Samsung. How do I redeem my Game Bundle?
- Fortnite Galaxy Skin and 15,000 V-bucks (FREE)
- AKG Noise Cancelling Headphones, Fortnite Galaxy Skin, and 15,000 V-bucks ($99)
If you still have not received this email, please contact 1.855.SAM.USA1 for further assistance.
Do I need a Samsung or Epic Games account to redeem my 15,000 V-Bucks?
How do I redeem my 15,000 V-Bucks and get the Galaxy skin?
- After you are approved for the Game bundle or have purchased the $99 bundle, you’ll receive an approval email.
- From your Galaxy Note9 device, open your approval email or Shop Samsung app > “My Inbox” and click REDEEM MY GAME BUNDLE.
- Sign in to your Epic Games account or sign up for a new Epic Games account.
- Tap ALLOW to allow Shop Samsung to access your Epic Games account to award your V-bucks and Galaxy Skin.
- After you are successfully signed in, your 15,000 V-bucks and Galaxy Skin will be awarded to your account. Please allow up to 24 hours for your V-bucks to appear. You can redeem your V-bucks for in-game purchases or use them anywhere V-bucks are accepted.
- From the V-bucks confirmation page, click DOWNLOAD FORTNITE.
- This will open the Game Launcher on your Galaxy Note9 and take you directly to the Fortnite Installer.
- Click OPEN, to open the app and then click INSTALL AND OPEN.
Note: This will install and open the game on your Galaxy Note9. Make sure you are signed in to your Samsung Account.
After Fortnite is installed, agree to the terms to open and play the game from your Galaxy Note9.
Note: The Fortnite Installer will be visible in your app tray after you install it.
- To redeem your Galaxy skin, make sure you are signed in to your Samsung Account on your Galaxy Note9 and open the game. Once you are in the game, go to the store lab.
- Your Galaxy skin will be available in your LOCKER within your ACCOUNT AND EQUIPMENT.
What happens if I pre-ordered my Samsung Galaxy Note9 on Samsung.com or the Shop Samsung app?
Can I register for more than one qualifying device?
Can I register a claim on each qualifying device using the same Samsung Account?
What information do I need when registering my claim?
If I lost my receipt/proof of pre-order to the qualifying device purchase, can I still participate in this offer?
Am I able to submit an Offer Claim Form if I pre-ordered a Samsung Galaxy Note9 on Samsung.com or the Shop Samsung App, but opted out of selecting a gift at checkout?
When is the latest I can enter my information in the Shop Samsung app to take advantage of this offer?
What happens if I have issues with or questions about Fortnite?
What if I am having issues accessing the Epic Games Launcher?
Do my V-Bucks/Galaxy Skin expire?
Is my Galaxy Skin available for Fortnite on other consoles? (i.e. XBOX One, PS4)
I have a Fortnite account already, can I use my same account on Galaxy Note9?
If I use my existing Fortnite account on my Galaxy Note9, can I still access it on other consoles?
If I use my existing Fortnite account on my Galaxy Note9, do I have access to my same purchased/earned content?
Does Fortnite require network access to play?
Does Fortnite require a paid subscription for me to play?
Can I access multiple Fortnite accounts on my Galaxy Note9 device? (i.e. I have a family memberwho wants to play)
Can my Galaxy Skin and 15,000 V-Bucks be split between Fortnite accounts or can I apply to only one account?
Is Fortnite exclusive to Galaxy Note9 on Android devices?
What happens if I am having general problems with my claim registration?
What do I do if I registered my information, but I have not received an email or app confirmation within 24 hours?
- From the app, you can check your registration status from Menu > My Inbox or online here.
- Check your Spam folder (emails will be sent by firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com).
- If there hasn’t been an update to your registration status within 48 hours, please contact Customer Support at 1-866-888-5503.